2019 Calgary Golf Show
March 23 & 24, 2019
Calgary Stampede BMO Centre, Hall B
Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm | Sunday 10:00am - 4:00pm
EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Avid golfers from all over the province attend the Golf Shows and use them as a great resource for golf trips, golf education, and prospective golf memberships. The consumer shows also feature a discount clearance golf centre, where golfers can find great deals on past years’ clubs, balls, shoes and apparel.
For the 2019 Golf Shows we are offering two different registration deadlines and fees (please see the enclosed Exhibitor Registration Form for more details). One of the options is an early registration option where you can substitute cash for prizes that will be given away at the Shows. We are once again requesting all exhibitors to prepare “Exclusive Exhibitor Show Specials” for the patrons at each Show. This could include discounted green fees, hotel rates or golf membership specials. These specials are required by February 1, 2019 and will have to be approved by the PGA of Alberta. These specials will be included on the Alberta Golf Shows website and social media pages.
2019 Golf Show Rates and Deadlines:
$1,070 per 100 sq./foot booth PLUS a prize donation
Deadline: December 21, 2018
$1,480 per 100 sq./foot booth
Deadline: February 9, 2019
Option One is an early registration option where you can substitute cash for prizes that will be given away at the Shows. We are once again requesting all exhibitors to prepare “Exclusive Exhibitor Show Specials” for the patrons at each Show. This could include discounted green fees, hotel rates or golf membership specials. These specials are required by February 1, 2019 and will have to be approved by the PGA of Alberta. These specials will be included on the Alberta Golf Shows website and social media pages.
In order to register, please note and follow the steps below;
- Create a PGA of Alberta Exhibitor Profile, click here. Only one profile per exhibitor booth.
- Log into the PGA of Alberta website and click Golf Show Registration under Events .
- Once the form is completed, you will be able to click ‘Register Now’ and follow the prompts to complete the registration process.
- REGISTER AND PAY BY DECEMBER 21, 2018 TO LOWER YOUR BOOTH RATE.
- The REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS FEBRUARY 9, 2019. Payment by Cheque must be submitted with your registration form in order to secure booth space.
- Please pay Exhibitor fee by sending a cheque to the PGA of Alberta Office (517 - 23 AVE NW, Calgary, Alberta, T2M 1S7). Cheques are to be made payable to the PGA of Alberta. Any payments done with a Credit Card will incur an additional 3% CC fee on top of your booth fee and GST
- Upon receipt of your application form AND payment, the PGA of Alberta will contact your Show Contact as listed on the form to confirm your booth space and review the following;
- Click here for the full Information Sheet
- Booths requests will be on a first come first serve basis and cannot be guaranteed. Exhibitors who pay their booth fee in full will receive priority over those who register before hand but have not paid.
If you have any other questions pertaining to the registration process please contact Quinn Logan at the PGA of Alberta office. Toll free (888) 866-6140 or by email to email@example.com.
Calgary Hotel Room Block Information
|High speed Internet|
Booking Link: PGA of Alberta - Holiday Inn Calgary
Booking Code: PGA
Booking Code: CPGA2
Phone Number: 403-243-5534
Once you have completed your registration for the Calgary Golf Show please download and fill out the Calgary Golf Show Exhibitor Ordering Kit through GES for booth setup needs.
Once you have completed the form please send it to the designated address on the attached document.
Please download the attached document which contains all shipping and receiving procedures for Calgary Golf Show Exhibitors through the Calgary Stampede.
Please download the attached form and complete it in full for any event services your exhibitor booth will require.
Event services include:
- Electrical and Lighting
- Audio & Visual Equipment
- Parking permits
Once you have completed this form please send it to the contact information in the document.
If you are planning on sampling any food or non-alcoholic beverages please fill out the attached agreement and submit it back to the Calgary Stampede via the contact information in the package.