Calgary Exhibitor Info
Below are the various ordering kits for your booth setup needs. Please be aware of the discount rate deadlines.
GES EXHIBITOR SERVICES ORDER FORMS - OFFICIAL SERVICE PROVIDER (Booth Setup, Product Display, Furniture, Graphics/Signage, etc.)
GES is the official service partner for the 2023 Calgary Golf Show
Each 10’ x 10’ booth already includes:
- 8’ Back Drape (black)
- 3’ Side Drapes (black)
- 6’ Table (black and white skirted)
- Carpet (grey booth carpet, red aisle carpet)
- 2 Chairs
Please note the following is NOT included with your booth purchase:
- Event Parking
> Advance Price: Monday, March 06, 2023 - To take advantage of the Advance Price, all completed forms and full payment must be received on or before this date.
> Standard Price: Thursday, March 16, 2023 -T he Standard Price will be charged after the Advance Price Deadline Date has passed and up until the first day of event move-in.
> On-Site Price: Friday, March 17, 2023 - Orders received on the first day of event move-in through to the completion of the event are subject to the On-Site Price which begins on the date indicated.
> Online Ordering - Coming Soon
> Exhibitor Services Form Package - CLICK HERE
CALGARY STAMPEDE EXHIBITOR SERVICES ORDER FORMS (Power, Lighting, Banner/Sign Hanging, Parking Permits, Internet, etc.)
The Centre at Stampede Park is proud to be the exclusive provider of all electrical/lighting, sign/banner hanging, internet, telephone services, plumbing, natural gas, food and beverage and parking services on Stampede Park.
Please complete the form and return, along with the relevant order pages, no later than 14 days prior (Oct. 3rd) to the first move in day of the event (Oct. 17th) to receive the advance rate pricing, which offers a 30% discount. Orders received after the advance pricing deadline will be subject to the standard pricing rates.
Placing Your Order with the BMO Centre at Stampede Park
This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For orders placed online, the manual processing fee of $25.00 does not apply.
Payment is secure and you will receive instant confirmation that your order has been received. Upon receipt of your order, an exhibitor services consultant will communicate the requirements to the appropriate teams for execution. Prior to your arrival, the exhibitor concierge will verify with our teams that you order is set to be fulfilled.
Exhibitor Services Contact Info at Stampede Park BMO Centre
P: 403-261-0377 / E: email@example.com
- If your order is received, no later than 14 days prior to the first move-in day of the event you will receive the advance rate pricing, which offers a 30% discount.
- Effective January 1, 2022, for orders submitted via paper forms, a $25.00 manual processing fee applies.
- Advance parking permits can be purchased online at a rate of $14.00 / day (includes GST) and must be purchased no later than 10 days prior to the first day of your event. After the cutoff, parking permits can be purchased at any parking booth, at the rate of $15.00 per permit/ per day (includes GST)
- For last-minute order requirements during move in, please visit our order desk on the event floor and speak to one of their exhibitor services consultants.
Preferred Hotel - Hotel Arts Calgary
Only a 10-minute walk from the BMO Centre!
16-20 March 2023
> Luxury Rooms - $179/night plus taxes & fees
> Luxury Suites - $229/night plus taxes & fees
Booking Link - Click Here for more info and booking link
GES (Official Service Partner for the PGA of Alberta Golf Show)
- GES offers a paid service for advanced warehouse for Exhibitors to ship to prior to the Show
- CLICK HERE for more information (online link will be available shortly. Will send once available)
Calgary Stampede BMO Centre
- Shipments will not be accepted more than 1 business day prior to the event move in day (March 17, 2023), unless special arrangements have been made through the Calgary Stampede Event Manager (Lindsay Pearson - firstname.lastname@example.org)
- CLICK HERE for more information
- CLICK HERE for shipping label
Exhibitor setup day will be on Friday, March 17th from 12:00pm – 6:00pm. The Calgary Stampede BMO Centre has implemented a new Voyage Control System for set-up day to help with organization and efficiency for exhibitors and show management.
More information will be released on this as we get closer to the Show.
HALL – The Show will be held in Hall D at the Calgary Stampede BMO Centre this year. This is a new hall compared to the 2019 Show so the layout and feel of the Show will be a little different.
FLOOR PLAN – The Floor Plan will be released in mid-February. Your company contact (the person who registered for the Show) will receive an email once the floor plan has been finalised.
Submit ALL names that will require a badge from your company at the Golf Show. Deadline to fill out the form is February 1, 2023. Click link below to submit the badge request form. If you are unsure if your facility/company has submitted the form below, please contact email@example.com to verify.
The PGA of Alberta is requiring all exhibitors to provide EXCLUSIVE EXHIBITOR SHOW SPECIALS to the consumers at the Calgary Golf Show. Examples of these EXCLUSIVE EXHIBITOR SHOW SPECIALS could be:
- 2 for 1, or 10% off coupons;
- Special stay and play rates;
- Discounts on memberships, green fees or hotel rates.
These specials need to be EXCLUSIVE to the shows so that the consumers can see the value in attending the show in Calgary. For example, an exhibitor could have a pack of 10 green fee passes that usually sells for $500.00 that they could be offering as an “Exclusive Show Special” for $450.00 ($50.00 in savings). Our intention is to use the combined total savings as part of our consumer advertising strategy. This way we can promote to the consumers how much they could save at the shows.
All EXHIBITOR SHOW SPECIALS must be approved by the PGA of Alberta. These specials that are sent in prior to February 1, 2023 will be used in our media campaign.
Friday, March 17, 2023
> 12:00pm - 6:00pm - Exhibitor Booth Set-Up. Deliveries cannot be made before 8:00am. During Set-Up and Take Down, no one under the age of 15 may be in the Hall during this time for the safety of everyone involved.
> 2:00pm - 4:00pm - Media preview (when available).
Saturday, March 18, 2023
> 9:00am - 5:00pm - All exhibits must be set up by the time the doors open at 9:00am. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Sunday, March 19, 2023
> 10:00am - 4:00pm - No exhibitor can begin taking down their booth until 4:00pm. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Sunday, March 19, 2023
> 4:00pm - 10:00pm - All exhibitors must be taken out of the hall by 10:00pm unless otherwise authorized by the PGA of Alberta or the Calgary Stampede.