Edmonton Exhibitor Info
Below are the various ordering kits for your booth setup needs. Please be aware of the discount rate deadlines.
Each 10’ x 10’ booth ALREADY includes:
- 8’ Back Drape (black)
- 3’ Side Drapes (black)
- 6’ Table (black and white skirted)
- Carpet (grey booth carpet, red aisle carpet)
- 2 contour Chairs
Please note the following is NOT included with your booth purchase:
- Event Parking
GES Exhibitor Package - Official PGA of Alberta Show Contractor (Booth Setup, Product Display, Furniture, Graphics, Material Handling, etc.)
- Order ONLINE or through EXHIBITOR PACKAGE
- Ordering online is the best way to save money - UP TO 25%! Do so by the Advance Price deadline to ensure you receive the best rates available.
- Advance Price: Monday, March 20, 2023 - To take advantage of the Advance Price, all completed forms and full payment must be received on or before this date.
- Contact GES for any inquiries regarding booth set up, booth extras (i.e., tables, chairs, etc.):
- T: 780-469-7767 or TF: 1-877-505-7767
- E: email@example.com
SHOWTECH (Power/Electrical, Lighting, Banner/Sign Hanging)
- Order ONLINE HERE
- If you have never ordered from the online ordering portal in the past, you will need to create a new account with a username and password to log in first (create account link on top of page).
- Order SHOWTECH services by Thursday, March 9 for best pricing.
- Exhibitor Services Contact Info at SHOWTECH:
- T: 855-746-9832 or 905-283-0550
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Preferred Hotel - Coast Edmonton Plaza Hotel
13-minute drive from the Edmonton Expo Centre (10155 105 St NW, Edmonton)
March 30 – April 2, 2023
> Two Queens or One King - Rates starting at $129/night plus taxes & fees
> Type this special code where it says “group”: CEP-GFC19084
> Room block expires on February 28th
Booking Link - Click Here for more info and booking link
GES (Official Service Partner for the PGA of Alberta Golf Show)
- GES offers a paid service for advanced warehouse for Exhibitors to ship to prior to the Show
- CLICK HERE for more information and online ordering link
Exhibitor setup day will be on Friday, March 31st from 12:00pm – 6:00pm. More information will be released on this as we get closer to the Show.
HALL – The Show will be held in Hall E at the Edmonton Expo Centre this year. This is a new hall compared to the 2019 Show so the layout and feel of the Show will be a little different.
FLOOR PLAN – The Floor Plan will be released in early March. Your company contact (the person who registered for the Show) will receive an email once the floor plan has been finalised.
Submit ALL names that will require a badge from your company at the Golf Show. Deadline to fill out the form is February 1, 2023. Click link below to submit the badge request form. If you are unsure if your facility/company has submitted the form below, please contact email@example.com to verify.
The PGA of Alberta is requiring all exhibitors to provide EXCLUSIVE EXHIBITOR SHOW SPECIALS to the consumers at the Edmonton Golf Show. Examples of these EXCLUSIVE EXHIBITOR SHOW SPECIALS could be:
- 2 for 1, or 10% off coupons;
- Special stay and play rates;
- Discounts on memberships, green fees or hotel rates.
These specials need to be EXCLUSIVE to the shows so that the consumers can see the value in attending the show in Edmonton. For example, an exhibitor could have a pack of 10 green fee passes that usually sells for $500.00 that they could be offering as an “Exclusive Show Special” for $450.00 ($50.00 in savings). Our intention is to use the combined total savings as part of our consumer advertising strategy. This way we can promote to the consumers how much they could save at the shows.
All EXHIBITOR SHOW SPECIALS must be approved by the PGA of Alberta. These specials that are sent in prior to February 1, 2023 will be used in our media campaign.
Friday, March 31, 2023
> 12:00pm - 6:00pm - Exhibitor Booth Set-Up. During Set-Up and Take Down, no one under the age of 15 may be in the Hall during this time for the safety of everyone involved.
> 2:00pm - 4:00pm - Media preview (when available).
Saturday, April 1, 2023
> 9:00am - 5:00pm - All exhibits must be set up by the time the doors open at 9:00am. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Sunday, April 2, 2023
> 10:00am - 4:00pm - No exhibitor can begin taking down their booth until 4:00pm. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Sunday, April 2, 2023
> 4:00pm - 10:00pm - All exhibitors must be taken out of the hall by 10:00pm unless otherwise authorized by the PGA of Alberta or the Calgary Stampede.