Avid golfers from all over the province attend the Golf Shows and use them as a great resource for golf trips, golf education, and prospective golf memberships. The consumer shows also feature a discount clearance golf centre, where golfers can find great deals on past years’ clubs, balls, shoes and apparel.
For the 2023 Golf Shows, we are offering two different registration deadlines and fees. One of the options is an early bird registration option where you can substitute cash for prizes that will be given away at the Shows.
We are once again requesting all Exhibitors to prepare “Exclusive Show Specials” for the patrons at each Show. This could include discounted green fees, hotel rates or golf membership specials. These specials are required by February 1, 2023 and need to be approved by the PGA of Alberta. These specials will be included on the Alberta Golf Shows website.
2023 Golf Show Rates & Deadlines:
*Refer to registration page to purchase additional booth space. *Prize donation must be submitted by Feb. 1, 2023.
*Refer to registration page to purchase additional booth space.
Option One is an EARLY BIRD registration option where you can substitute cash for prizes that will be given away at the Shows. In order to register, please note and follow the steps below;
- Create a PGA of Alberta Exhibitor Profile, CLICK HERE. Only one profile per exhibitor booth.
- Log into the PGA of Alberta website and go to the Events tab > Golf Show > Calgary Golf Show Registration
- Click ‘Register Now’ and follow the prompts to complete the registration process.
- The REGISTRATION DEADLINE is MARCH 10, 2023. Payment by Cheque must be submitted immediately after your registration form in order to secure booth space.
- Please pay the Exhibitor fee by Sending a Cheque to the PGA of Alberta Office or by Credit Card. PLEASE NOTE a 3% service fee will be added to payments by credit card. Cheques are to be made payable to the PGA of Alberta.
- Upon receipt of your application form AND payment, the PGA of Alberta will reach out to your Show Contact as listed on the form to confirm your booth space and send you important information.
- Click here for the full Information Sheet on the Show.
- Booths requests will be on a first come first serve basis and cannot be guaranteed. Exhibitors who pay their booth fee in full will receive priority over those who register beforehand but have not paid.
If you have any other questions pertaining to the registration process, please contact Michelle Moody by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.